Host Families for High School Exchange Students (Muskegon)
QR Code Link to This Post
Experience Another Culture in Your Own Home
• Learn about your student's cultural norms and perspectives.
• Model cultural acceptance and global service as a life lesson for your own children.
• Learn a new language or practice the language you are currently learning.
Host Families Provide:
• A regular permanent bed. Students may share a room with a host sibling of the same gender and similar age.
• Three meals a day. Students electing to purchase lunch at school instead of packing a lunch should also pay for that extra expense.
• Help with transportation at times, since students cannot drive. Students may ride the school bus and/or arrange to get rides from friends and neighbors.
Exchange Students Provide and training.
Contact Local CEII Coordinator, Dawn,
Please email me with inquiry.