Experience Another Culture in Your Own Home
QR Code Link to This Post
• Learn about your student's cultural norms and perspectives.
• Model cultural acceptance and global service as a life lesson for your own children.
• Learn a new language or practice the language you are currently learning.
Host Families Provide:
• A non-inflatable, permanent bed. Students may share a room with a host sibling of the same gender and similar age.
• Three meals a day. Students electing to purchase lunch at school instead of packing a lunch should also pay for that extra expense.
• Help with transportation at times, since students cannot drive. Students may ride the school bus and/or arrange to get rides from friends and neighbors.
iE Exchange Students Provide:
• Their own spending money for all personal expenses including school and sports fees, personal entertainment, clothes, etc.
•Their own medical insurance.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Local Coordinator, Sarah Boucher, at show contact info
or show contact info