condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Sony model name / number: VGNFW170JW
QR Code Link to This Post
Operating System Edition: Home
Processor Type: Intel Centrino 2
Operating System: Windows Vista
Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Form Factor: 16.4"
Hardware Connectivity: VGA, S400, ExpressCard /34 slot, HDMI, USB 2.0
Storage Capacity: 500GB
Rotation Speed: 7200
Features: 10/100/1000 LAN Card, Bluetooth, Built-in Microphone, Built-in Webcam
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
SATA Form Factor: 2.5 in
Screen Size: 16.4 in
RAM: 8 GB
What you see is, well what you get. A Sony FW170J computer + 2 port USB 3.0 express card + USB Numeric Keypad, Full Size 19 Key
**For $80 more I can upgrade the HDD to a 480GB Kingston SSD - Brand New.
- Laptop is in original box, with original package, with most if not all original documents.
- Laptop has normal wear from everyday use. There are carbon fiber sticker on the places where the paint has warn the most.
- The battery works sort of. If the power goes out you do have time to save your work as at about 85% the computer will turn off/go into stand by mode.
- The RAM has been upgraded from 4 GB to 8GB
- The HDD has been upgraded from 320GB to 500GB, smart test of the 500GB are in the pictures.
- Where the power plugs in was loose, but hot glue fixed it. (common problem)
- There has been clear contact paper on the top the whole time, it will look new if you take it off.
- The CD drive works when watching Blu Rays. There has been problems writing and reading other disks.
- The original OS (Vista 64 bit) has been fully restored and you will have to make a account when you first use it. If need the original product key is on the bottom of the computer. Noting because I has to turn the computer off (didn't want to make an account) the computer will say it was turned off incorrectly.
- If you have any questions, Please Ask
Willing to meet at any of the 3 Wesco in Whitehall.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers