compensation: $11.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Summary - Production Operator 2nd, 3rd or Weekend Shift
Operates various manufacturing equipment in a chemical production environment, which makes wax for the investment casting industry.
• Operates various manufacturing equipment including Melt boxes, Hot Boxes, boil-out tanks, Evaporators, holding tanks, centrifuges, filter presses pumps, mixing tanks, scales and other equipment as necessary.
• Completes batch sheets according to work instructions.
• Adheres to all established company and corporate policies, procedures, and governmental regulations pertaining to plant safety, environmental issues, and quality standards.
• Operates and performs routine maintenance on various manufacturing machinery.
• Performs housekeeping during and at the end of each shift for assigned areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
2nd Shift hours are 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm Monday - Saturday, with occasional Sundays
3rd Shift hours are 10:00 pm to 6:30 am Monday - Saturday, with occasional Sundays
Weekend Shift hours are Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6 am - 6 pm or 6 pm to 6 am.
Minimum Education and Experience
Preferred High School Diploma or equivalent certificate. Any college coursework in chemistry is a plus.
• Personal integrity and ability to conduct themselves and their job responsibilities in an ethical and non-discriminatory manner.
• Determination and assertiveness to accomplish goals and objectives
• Strong communication skills. Able to communicate with all levels of personnel and all departments in the plant.
• Able to read, understand and follow work instructions, batch sheets and other written instructions.
• Ability to perform basic math functions.
• Able to perform physical aspects of manufacturing duties such as using hand tools, lifting, bending, climbing, or crawling.
• Ability to work overtime, including weekends when required.
• Ability to safely operate a forklift.
This is a full-time position with $11.00 per hour to start, plus a $.25 per hour shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift. Employees are eligible for health, dental and life insurance, plus 401k with matching, 11 paid holidays per year and 10 days of vacation after one year of service.
If interested, please send you resume to email@example.com or fax to 231-759-3998.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers